SAMPLE ALERTS - PAPER TRADES FOR TESTING PURPOSES!
All Charts Include The Levels Below!
- 6:45 AM - Daily Pivot $2,716
- 6:45 AM Daily Pivot $71.35
- 6:44 AM Daily Pivot $1,290
- /ES Provided alerts right at market open to go long. I try not to take those due to volatility. In this case, it would have worked nicely. It is important to take the trades that match your proven setups.
- /CL Traded Oil 1 time today with 4 contracts. A quick scalp. If I do not see continuation of trend quickly, I adjust to break even and take profits aggressively.
- Looking at the last CL chart, it shows how clear the Long entry was. Still I did not take the entry at the back test. It was a perfect opportunity to go long again.
- /GC Gold has not provided any opportunities worth trading. Alerts to go long did appear at 11:00 AM but with resistances above, I did not take them. If I had taken the initial blackFLAG at 9:00 AM I would have had enough room to bring the position to break even plus fairly quickly.
- Looking at the last GC chart, it shows how clear the Long entry was. Still I did not take the entry at the back test. It was a perfect opportunity to go long.
Traded twice by 7:00 AM Oil and Gold. Net positive $300.00 Minimal Trades. End of day $368. I was too conservative with my entries. Oil and Gold were clear long entries from market open.
The Oil trade was a short prior to market open. Once market opened, the bounce realized and the move started upwards.
Gold was also a short prior to market open. I did not react in either case to the signals to go long..!
- Even with my poor performance, ended up with a profit.