SAMPLE ALERTS - PAPER TRADES FOR TESTING PURPOSES!
All Charts Include The Levels Below!
The blackFLAG© FTS SIGNALS DICTATE THE MOVE, not my interpretation of support /resistance levels. The chart lines provide guidance but movement is dictated by price action which is reflected by the signals. I may be expecting a bounce but if price action decides to back test or to turn over and fail, one must follow the alerts. As a day trader, I must be detached from a pre-determined analysis. Follow the alerts.
Strategy Will Be Updated After Market Opens
- 9:04 AM
- 9:04 AM
- 9:04 AM
- Took a long position initially and moved stop immediately to break even. The spike stopped and came back down. Out at break even. Then
- /ES . Shorted it after lunch with a nice profit into the close.
- 6:06 AM
- /CL Rejected level $67.75 and turned negative at the moment.
- 7:50 AM
- 7:57 AM
- Oil is coming down to strong support. The weekly inventory report comes out today at 10:30 AM.
- It is possible that it may send Oil in either direction.
- 8:00 AM
- Long Oil $67.44 Stop 67.29
- 10:30 AM
- Long Oil with a break even stop almost immediately. Stopped out 20 minutes later.
- Ended up the with a $0.30 Cent profit on Oil. It was too volatile to properly trade it.
- 6:00 AM
- /GC Is now against two levels of resistance $1312 and $1313. If broken up, then I must change to Buy The Dips Mode. But for now, it continues to hold for the 3rd time. Sometimes, the 4th time is the charm and break up.
- 7:15 AM
- Shorted Gold 1310.50 with $300 stop. 1st. Target $1308.1
- 7:43 AM
- Adjusted Stop to $1311.2
- 7:52 AM
- Adjusted Stop to $1310.6
- 7:54 AM
- Closed Gold. It refuses to move down at the moment. Get out. + 3 ticks.
- Will possibly short it once this bounce is over.
- Shorted Gold again. Signals Triggered once more. $1310 Stop $1311.20 Target Daily Pivot at $1308.1
- Stopped out -$90.00 It missed by Target by 4 ticks.
- Gold back Up 10 Ticks. No more attempts today. My original short was correct. I was not patient today...
Today, I had to go to the Miami Airport at 4:00 AM. I was able to review charts early. As I was seating here, I entered a couple of trades without much follow thru. Timing is the issue. I usually will trade only after market opens. Very active day to trade. I did well with Oil, neutral with Gold (closed the short too early) and did well with S & P in the afternoon.
- Volatility was high in all instruments making it very difficult to update on positions entered / managed / exits.